Thursday, April 12, 2012

BIG BANG!

Was debating about whether to put this in my personal blog of my kpop blog. Then I decided on kpop :P

So who has seen Running man with Big Bang? I know, I'm late in watching it but I was just bored today and decided to watch it.

And OMFG is it every good!!! It's so funny, I love how Big Bang wanders around like a gang. LIKE A BAUSS!!! And OMG GD <3 salanghaeyo!!! It is really funny you HAVE to watch it!!! Ah, my love for GD has just increased so much <3

And if you're a lazy bum and can't be bothered to search it up, here they are.
|1| |2| |3| |4| |5| |6| |7| |8| |9|
Thanks to 'BestKpopVideos' for subbing and uploading these!
GD is simply too adorable!!! Kyaa!!! <3

And then watch the YG special on Strongheart. It's getting late so I can't be bothered linking it for you guys XP.

But TOP. TOP TOP TOP I didn't know you were so CUTE!!! His 'I love you' was so cute and OMG salanghaeyo TOP!!! And did you see the bromance between TOP and Se7en? I think I'm going to start shipping them, they got along so well and THEY TOUCHED EACH OTHERS FACES AND PUT THEIR FACES CLOSE TOGETHER!!! *dies from fangirling* And TOP was like 'I love you' to Se7en!!! And Se7en pinched TOP's cheeks! I think I'll die from it...

No comments:

Post a Comment