Monday, May 28, 2012

EXO ships

So let le ships set sail! Let me give you a list of ships I ship and ships everyone ships

A shipping chart

These are currently the most popular pairings. Of course there are more, after all EXO ships are endless. I will tell you the weirder ones I ship later. But first, a picture for each of the ships shown above. ^^ And the OT3's if I can find them.

Hunhan
LuKaiHun

Lukai
Sekai

Taoris
Kray/Krispy Lays
Krisyeol
Baekyeol

Sukai 

Baektao 


Taorisyeol










Kaisoo
SuD.O
Lumin
  
Luchen
Xiuchen
Krishan
Laylu              
That was a lot and now my writing is all over the place because of these pictures. Anyway, I also ship:
- KrisKa
- ChanKai
- Sulay
- BaekChen
- KrisChen
- SeTao
Seriously, EXO is unsinkable with this ships.
And Luhan you player. You have 6 ships... and he ships everyone of them XD

No comments:

Post a Comment