Friday, April 13, 2012

SUPER SHOW 4 IN SYDNEY CANCELLED

You think that I'm joking right? I wish I was joking. But unfortunately I'm not. Those rumours about SS5 in Sydney being cancelled are all true.

IT'S CANCELLED!!!

Due to low ticket sales, JKENT has cancelled SS4. They will make an official announcement regarding this issue on Monday or Tuesday next week. You will be given refunds as they will be contacting those who bought tickets directly.

How do I know this? Well being the person I am, I was really sad and wanted to cry. So first I called up media-asia, the place where I bought my tickets and asked them if it was true that it was cancelled. They said yes and that I should contact JKENT directly to get a refund.

So then I called JKENT directly and talked to them about it. And they told me that yes, since ticket sales aren't improving, it will have to be cancelled. You will be contacted directly if you have bought a ticket and be given a refund. You will also be given priority booking for the next event that JKENT organises. Meaning that you can book tickets before everyone else can.

Yea that's all good and all but I WANT SS4!!! I've been waiting for this for so long and I was so excited, I feel like someone just threw my off a cliff. I really want to cry now.

So if you want to contact JKENT yourself and sort out the issue then here is the link.
http://www.jkent.com.au/jkent/main.php?PageLink=contact

Their phone number is: (02) 9517 2920

No comments:

Post a Comment