Thursday, April 12, 2012

Newfound respect for Lay (EXO-M)

OMFG I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST FOUND OUT!

Ok, for those who don't know who Lay is, he's from EXO-M and he's totally awesome!!! I liked him from his teasers now I love him. Not my bias yet though. Need to see more of EXO before I decide a bias but so far it's Kai. Ok, that was off topic.

So I just found out that Lay and SHINee have this really close relationship. Okay, all SM Artists do but whatever.

In a SHINee World concert in Japan, Jonghyun had injured his ankle so he couldn't dance. So Lay danced Jjong's parts for him. And he did Jjong justice. He was awesome!!! And at the ending, Jonghyun was thanking Lay (then called Yixing or Yiming or Yiying, I forgot) and OMG he was so cute and shy and all the fans were screaming and I was too.

Thank you Lay!!! Salanghaeyo!!! And someone, tell me who the EXO couples are?

I know:
Hunhan (OMG Love!!!)
Kaido
Baekyeol
Taoris

But I dunno where Xiu min, Lay, Chen and Su Ho go. Anyone know?

1 comment:

  1. It's hunhan, kaisoo, baekyeol, taoris, sulay and chenmin cx
    lay's my bias and i practically ship him with everyone from exo <3 his real name is yixing btw! he's a humble and adorable unicorn you'll learn to love sooner or later mwehehe

    ReplyDelete