Sunday, April 22, 2012

EXO-M scheduled to film for HAPPY CAMP (KUAILEDABENYING)

ASDGJHKLKJKJHK I JUST DISCOVERED EXO-M IS SCHEDULED TO FILM FOR ONE OF MY FAVOURITE VARIETY SHOWS!!!

So Happy Camp is a chinese variety show hosted by these really funny 6 people (Nana <3) and they air on Hunan TV every Saturday night 9:30pm, Australian time. Recaps of that episode airs Sunday around 1pm?

Anyway, because I have completely become an EXOtic, I was looking up EXO's schedule and...

On the 25th of April, EXO-M is scheduled for film for Happy Camp!

I was so unbelievably happy! I can't wait so see them! Lu Han and Kris~~~ <3

Anyone know the time difference between filming and airing. 25th is a Wednesday. Do you think it will be broadcast on the 28th or later? Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment