Thursday, July 12, 2012

"Only Tears" by Infinite: Piano Sheet Music

Alright, first things first, I DID NOT PLAY THIS BY EAR. A YouTube Channel, by the name of "kdw7575" created it. She uploaded a video of the piano sheet music which I used, and created using 'Finale Notepad'. She did upload them, however she probably lives in Korea, by how everything is in Korean. And she uploaded it on cafe.naver. I tried going there, I couldn't get it, and I didn't understand anything either. But I think you need to log in to get it, and I think that only Koreans can create an account. (?)


So I DID NOT create this! kdw7575 did. She is amazing, she has loads of piano covers. This is not mine! If she one day says that she did not wish for these sheets to be uploaded elsewhere, I will be taking them down because THEY ARE NOT MINE. Got it? Not mine! Disclaminer! Once again, I do not take credit for this (except for the transcribing bit, took me a while), it is completely hers! I did this completely for the purpose of those who want it, I do not know this person at all, and because not everyone has the software for it. Whew disclaiming finished ^^








Yea, I can't create a PDF so I make them into pictures. They are A4 sized, don't worry.

4 comments:

  1. Oh thank you very much :) I've been searching for the sheet for a long time.. By the way, i'm a shawol too :D (sorry if my english are bad)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! For me playing piano helps me to calm my mind and body. It helps me to relax my mind from the daily stressors. Anyway, thank you for sharing this very informative blog.

    Piano software

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Thank you for putting this up and also thank you for giving credit to the original transcriber! :> Thank you very muuuch!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good thing I stumbled upon this by accident. I haven't played the piano in a while but I will try this soon.
    Thanks for transcribing the sheets.

    ReplyDelete