Monday, April 23, 2012

Baekren! (NU'EST)

They're so cute!
 OMG new OTP here!!! I officially ship Baekren hardcore now! They are so cute!!! OMG argh!!!

Ok so Baekho and Red are from NU'EST which is a rookie group who debuted this year with Face (totally awesome listen to it completely love it)

Anyway back to the topic. I ship them so much! OMG like they are so cute together!!! And their fanservice is so obvious.
Yes I know a lot of people ship Minren but in my opinion, if Ren didn't have the bangs, he actually looks pretty manly. I don't like seeing Minhyun top. He's more bottom, so is Ren. But that's beside the point.
Anyway, I LOVE THEM. OMG here, once you watch these video, you will ship them as well.
Credits Rainb0wTVNuest
  Credits Rainb0wTVNuest
  Credits Rainb0wTVNuest
Love them! OMFG they are so made for each other! Argh!!! 
BAEKREN FTW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment