Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dance covers

So today, I felt very energetic and decided to try learning some dances. First dance I tried to learn was B.A.P's Warrior. I have to say, I've tried learning this before and I have failed. But I was much more resolved today and I did it! Well not the entire dance yet but a lot of it. The chorus and the dance break. The first thing I learnt was the 'stomping'. It wasn't as hard as I thought.

So then I looked to see if there were any cover contests open right now and there is one for B.A.P's Power and EXO's Mama. So Power is easier then Warrior. The chorus you can literally learn after say... 3 times? MAMA is much harder. The cover contest ends on the 10th of may. Hmmm... I don't know if I'll be able to enter it... but I'll try. Should I like make dance covers and upload them on Youtube? I'm not any good though... but it'll be fun ^^ Should I?

No comments:

Post a Comment