Sunday, April 29, 2012

Trying to learn 'Warrior' and 'MAMA'

Ok, you know WAWA dance academy? that dance academy in Seoul that teaches their students kpop dances then the best students post their video dance covers on youtube for the rest of the world to learn.

Well I'm learning how to dance 'Warrior' off them. And must I say, Warrior is so damn hard!

Ok, the stomping/dance break bit? It was ok, I've finished learning that. The chorus? Learnt all of it except for the fall. But I'm getting better at the fall!

Now for the rest of the song... I decided to just start learning from the beginning. So I got from the beginning, I finished learning the 'What's your A?' bit. But 'What's your P?' is so hard!!! Argh! I can't get it right!

Oh and I tried learning MAMA as well. All I have to say is... EXO you are such damn good dancers.

I spend half an hour learning the dance up to the... well, the dance bit before the actual verse starts, I learnt half of that. But it took so long!!! Argh EXO why you so hard? And that bit isn't even the hard bit! What am I going to do at the chorus and the dance break? I think I'll give up on MAMA for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment