Tuesday, April 17, 2012

SHINee Sherlock Trading Cards

Hey to those who read my blog. So this is just going to be a place where you can trade your SHINee 'SHERLOCK' cards. Ok more like for me so I can get mine.

So here is the form you need to fill out and then just comment it below if you wanna join. This is my form. So if anyone can fill my criteria, comment and I'll get back to you.

TRADES ONLY. NO BUYING OR SELLING. NO RIPPING OFF FELLOW SHAWOLS. THAT'S MEAN

Name: Sheree
Location: Sydney, Australia
Card you have: Jonghyun
Card you want: Taemin
Card condition: PERFECT
Way of transfer: Meet-up

So if anyone has a Taemin card they would be willing to trade for my Jonghyun card contact me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I cant meet up with you can we email instead?
    This is my email destinyy_lovee@hotmail.com but im in melbourne

    ReplyDelete