Saturday, April 14, 2012

SHINee Music bank

So Music Bank was yesterday! And of course SHINee won! And they won last week's trophy as well because it was Music Bank in Vietnam so that makes it their second win this time!

So I'm going to talk about the encore. So there was this talk thing. Last time it was 2AM and SHINee this time is CN Blue and SHINee. It was really funny, because both teams were going against each other in the K-chart, they made these vows of what they would do if they won. Yonghwa said that he would sing with Jungshin on his back.

Meanwhile, SHINee went all out and said:

"If we win, Jonghyun will sing while doing push ups with all of us on his back."

Wow. Of course they would win and Jonghyun fufilled his promise LIKE A MAN. But under the weight of his 4 fellow members he would collapse. Even if he is really muscly. Frankly speaking, Jonghyun you aren't tall enough, there wasn't enough room for all the members to even sit on you.

And when they won I saw some SHINee-EXO interaction!!! SHINeEXO!!! I love it!!! Kaimin <3 Kaimin, in like one youtube clip you have completely stolen my heart <3 I might even like you more then 2min! But firstly I need to see more interaction <3

I find it really hilarious how out of EXO only Kai and Se Hun are younger then Taemin. Se hun is the maknae, he's born in 1994 and so is Kai. I'm just like wow... Taemin you debuted very very young... but of course I knew that already :D

So anyway of course they put up a stellar performance as usual. Jonghyun totally owned this performance though <3

No comments:

Post a Comment