Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spazzing about EXO

OMFG I cannot get over EXO now. They are so freaking awesome SM you did a wonderful job with them!!! Did anyone see Lu Han's birthday picture? OMFG Lu Han you are so cute!!! Kris, why don't you smile? You and your forever serious expression. Ahahahah but you did put bunny ears behind Lu Han, Tao you did that as well but you were kinda to far away... And Lay you are so cute <3 and Xiu Min and Chen OMG argh!!!

EXO-K needs to have more interviews!!! There is only one basically, and that's the Show Champion one which seemed to focus on the MCs more then EXO... anyone else know any good interviews with EXO-K? Like the Youku interview with EXO-M was so much better then the Sina one. I love the MC for Youku she's awesome!!!

And OMG their songs are so good!!! I really like Angel, it is such a soothing song and their voices are awesome. And Two moons? The rapping! It's so hip hop and woah Key does your rapping ever sound different from your normal rapping! And Machine is really awesome. I don't understand why it is like the least popular song on the album. It is really nice, it has that instrument that I love. It's in SHINee's Sherlock/Note and it's in Machine. I dunno what is is but it gives a really grand feeling to the song.

So listen to MAMA. You will not regret it.

AND DO I BUY EXO-K OR EXO-M's album? No I can't buy both, I'm not loaded with cash. I still need to save to buy B.A.P's comeback and Infinite comeback.

Argh ottoke??? Why can't I be richer? Here is a list of the ones I really really want. Not SHINee of course, cos I have everything already :P (almost)

- B.A.P Warrior
- B.A.P comeback
- Infinite comeback
- NU'EST Face

and of course both EXO albums.

WHY AM I SO POOR?

No comments:

Post a Comment