Thursday, May 24, 2012

SHINee 4th anniversary trend!

Yes it's the day we're all waiting for! Tomorrow, may the 25th is our SHINing boys 4th anniversary since their debut! Ah they're grown up so much.

So remember at 00:00 KST tomorrow, please trend on twitter #4yearswithSHINee! think that's the trend that we're trending, I'll update this post when I actually know for sure. Who is going on a SHINee MV marathon like me? Let's make a target. SHINee's latest MV Sherlock is currently at 7 230 000 views. Let's get it to 8 000 000 views by the end of tomorrow as a celebration for their 4th anniversary ok? It's quite a bit to ask but we can do it!

Don't forget, Jonghyun's twitter is @realjonghyun90 so be sure to include him in your tweets! And if you have me2day like I do and have followed SHINee, be sure to wish them well as well! Feeling so happy about their 4th anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment