Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Albums Albums Albums!

So today the albums that I ordered off Yesasia arrived! BTW, I'm totally gonna pimp up Yesasia. Completely trustworthy, I have ordered around $300 - $400 worth of albums in total off there. Not been scammed or ripped off and the albums all came in PERFECT condition within 1 week - 2 weeks. Ok there was once it came in 3 weeks... but whatever.

So I order B.A.P's Power, because it's totally awesome. And of course EXO's MAMA. Both of them of course. I am so goddamn obsessed with EXO right now it's crazy. Like not funny. And I ordered BLAQ 100% repackaged by MBLAQ for my darling friend Mary. Hehe, I wouldn't have gotten free shipping without a fourth album being ordered.

Anyway, without further ado, here are the pics!

Mary's album ^^
L-R B.A.P, EXO-M (black), EXO-K (white)
Inside of 'POWER'

  
EXO albums

Inside of EXO'K's MAMA

EXO-K MAMA CD

Baekhyun trading card!

Bacon's message kekekekeke ^^

Inside of EXO-M's MAMA

EXO-M's CD

I got the group photocard! Personally I think it's the best one, it's six times larger then the single ones

EVERYONE'S MESSAGE!

My entire collection. Uh-huh, you jelly? Total = 20
 

No comments:

Post a Comment