Thursday, May 10, 2012

Roll like a buffalo

I FREAKING LOVE EXO. NO KIDDING. I AM SERIOUSLY CONTEMPLATING WHETHER I LOVE EXO OR SHINEE MORE. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

Anyway Kai's mine bitches! So back off! You will never have him! And everyone else in EXO is mine as well. Well except for some which I wouldn't mind all to much...

Anyway did I mention how freaking messed up the EXO fandom is? No kidding. Let me list some of the weird and funny things about EXO's fandom. Trust me, you won't understand it unless you're an EXOtic. And if you're not an EXOtic...then screw you.

1. Ayo whaddup Krease?
2. Roll like a buffalo
3. Oranges, bacon, eggs, bubble tea, gulls, buns, lay's, unicorns
4. Leaders: Bitchface Krisus and Suho ho ho ho
5. D.Orp O_O
6. Wushu stick wielding aegyo Tao and his Gucci
7: Chanyeol's permant creepy smile
8. Hunhan being seperated by N.Korea and cheating partners (SeKai, LuLay kekekeke)
9. Annyeonhatheyo thehun imnida

Ah I love EXO. One day I will do a post with my favourite EXO Macros because they are HILARIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment