Saturday, May 12, 2012

15 Kpop Questions

1)Who’s your bias?
Taemin! Marry me oppa!
2)Which person has the best lips?
Kai! Kai! OMG Kai salanghaeyo!
3)Who looks the best blonde?
Let's see... Taemin (duh), Eunhyuk, Ren, All of B.A.P, Mir, Sungjong, Jaejoong ^^
4)Top 3 favorite hairstyles and who?
Lucifer - Taemin. Fav hairstyle ever!
MAMA - Kris. OMG there are so many variations! but the cover one eye is daebak! and when he teases his fringe up... *dies* roll like a buffalo XD
and the last one will just be one I'm currently obsessed with
Doradora - Kiseop. Did I mention I have a thing for guys with deep burgundy hair? Serious, anyone who has dark purple-red hair with a fringe will instantly get love from me. Kiseop, you are rivalling my love for Kevin. And the bit where you pulled up your shirt... your ABS! *dies again*
5)Top 5 best singers?
1. Jaejoong
2. Jonghyun
3. Kyuhyun
4. Chen (cos I'm obsessed with EXO lately)
5. Taemin (cos he has to be there)
6)Top 5 best rappers?
1. Yong Guk (no kidding, he is AMAZING)
2. Chanyeol AYO WHADDUP KREASE?
3. Kris AYO WHASSUP?
4. Key FREEZE!
5. Kai (oh Kai I love you so much I have to put you there)
7)Top 5 aegyo kings?
1. TAEMIN! duh he wins HANDS DOWN!
2. Tao BBUING BBUING!
3. Luhan =^.^=
4. L (yes you may disagree with me but I think he has such a clumsy aegyo it's adorable!)
5. Sungmin kekekekekeke
8)Top 3 who look best with eyeliner?
1. BAEKHYUN! OMG BACON WITHOUT EYELINER I'M LIKE SO CUTE~~~ THEN WITH EYELINER I'M LIKE FATHER MY CHILDREN!
2. Taemin. And not just cos he has to be everywhere kekekekeke
3. I dunno... Eunhyuk  I guess?
9)Top 5 favorite songs?
Sherlock, Lucifer, Mama, History, BTD, Mirotic so many!
10)Top 5 disliked songs? (or songs that arent your favorite)
Bubble pop x5. No I'm kidding though that song is horrible! Um...Bubble Pop, Change (sorry Hyuna but I hate you), Freeze (block B, I didn't like it at all)... i don't really hate songs...
11)Who would you want to be your brother?
Sehun kekekekeke. Oh sehun <3
12)Who would you want to be your best friend?
Kai! Oh Kai I love you!
13)Who would you want to be your bf?
TAEMIN! DUH WHO ELSE? okay Kai is dangerously close to knocking off Taemin but Taemin prevails in the end
14)Top 3 most overlooked or doesnt get enough love?
Soyou from Sistar, Jia from miss A okay those are girl groups
Dongwoon from BEAST, Shindong and... Sungyeol.
15) Kpop look-alike(s)?
Well, according to the kpop celeb face match I look almost completely 100% like yoona. Like I'm 96% Looking like Yoona. Best compliment ever.
But otherwise according to Mary, my kpop friend who I converted (yes proud of my work!) who started out as an Elf and became a Cassie and is now a whole bunch of things, I look like Taemin and jaejoong.
Well that's a compliment that I so wish was true since they're both so pretty...
But she was probably just being nice :(

No comments:

Post a Comment