Tuesday, July 3, 2012

SEXY, FREE AND SINGLE, I'M READY TOO, BINGO

O.M.G. 'Sexy, Free and Single' is finally released! And I'm loving it. I've put it on replay, and have seen it like 10 times already, it's that awesome! I think it's my new favourite Super Junior song. And Kangin! You're back, how I've missed you. Ok, now to saying somethings I really loved, and some funny bits I noticed.

I absolutely ADORE Sungmin's blonde hair. I love it! It kinda reminds me of what Xia did for 'Tarantellegra' Amazing, totally rocked it. And Yesung, his eyes, I never noticed how cute they were. And the burgundy hair did wonders for him. I'm really sad that Shindong didn't get any lines, and Donghae got quite a lot of screen time compared to usual. And this is old new, but seriously, SM recycling their shirts much? The singlet with a square on it that Eunhyuk is wearing is the same that Sehun wears in History. I think it was history. But yea...

Ok, funny things. When it's Kangin's part, the guys sitting at the front turn their heads to the camera. And Ryeowook's sexy gaze was so cute <3 and at the clapping part, I think it's the second chorus? But Kangin is at the back and his clapping is adorable! Gah! I have to learn this dane, ok imma go rape the replay button right now. Well and refresh button to boost the views.

Super Junior, I'm so happy with this video. You're finally out of the box. Well except for one scene which I'm pretty sure is the set from Bonamana. Yea... SM... well at least the entire MV is not shot in the box. It's a start ^^

1 comment:

  1. This post is an excellent, TI keep returning to read the content that is always updated.hanks!I am interested in reading more of your stuffhttp://nogamblingaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete