Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy Birthday uri maknae Taemin!

Dear Taemin,


You were the first guy that I fell in love with and became my ultimate bias the minute I saw you in that Lucifer MV. From then on, I researched everything I could about you oppa, and became your no. 1 fan. I love your dancing, how your the dancing machine though you're the maknae of SHINee. And your singing has improved so much from when you debuted. I downloaded all of your Immortal Song 2 performances and put them on repeat just to listen to your heavenly voice.


I can't believe you're already 19 oppa. It seems like only yesterday you were the cute 14 year old dancing replay on the big stage. You're almost legal oppa! 20 years old in international age next year, but you're already 20 years old in Korean age.


I hope this birthday was wonderful, and you celebrated it with all your SHINee hyung-deul. And with your best friend, Jongin-oppa of course! I hope you had lots of milk and had your special ramyun!


Salanghaeyo oppa! Saengil-chukha-haminda! Happy Birthday Taemin-oppa!


Replay
Love Like Oxygen
Amigo
Juliette
Ring Ding Dong
Lucifer
Hello
Sherlock
Taemin and his bestie Jongin aka Kai
Immortal Song 2
Happy Birthday Taemin-oppa!

No comments:

Post a Comment