Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sherlock Comebacks

The 'Inkgayo' comeback is going to air tonight but lets talk about the other 3 first. Chronological order


M! Countdown
Well what can I say about this performance... the dance, of course was impeccable! It's a shame they had to lip sync but the dance is so tiring and exhausting I would be blown away if they could do it live and well. The outfits for this performance, of course came directly from the music video. And why did they have to choose the outfits I didn't like??? :( and the fan chants were disappointing. I could barely hear them. But it is their first perfomance after all so I won't be too harsh.


Music Bank
Wow. Wow. This is what I'm talking about! Their outifits this time? Loved them!!! Love the dark and edginess. And they did it live!!! It was really really good! I mean, they were breathing so hard ansd sweating yet they still tried their hardest. And the fanchants were amazing! So loud and clear! So proud to be a Shawol! Okay so from listening to it over and over again, I still don't know the first thing they say. It goes:


???
Lee Jinki!
Kim Jonghyun!
Kim Kibum!
Choi Minho!
Sherlock!
Lee Taemin!
SHINee!

Anyone know what the first thing they chant is???

Music Core
The fanchants this time are amazing! So loud I could barely hear their singing! Their outfits were awesome, I'm glad they decided to stick to the Music Bank idea instead of the M! Countdown idea. The performace was impeccable again, as expected of out boys!!!

Sheree xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment